Hi! Newbie here!

Options
Hi there fellow goal mates! (hehe soul mates, goal mates, I thought it was clever :P)
My name is Miss. Lose 40, but you can call me Evie if you'd like. Either one works :).

Obviously, you can tell by my name I want to lose 40 lbs.
I'm 21 years old, 5'6, and a whopping 170 lbs!

If you check out my profile and recent blog post you can get some history and information if you're interested.
Losing 40 lbs would put me smack dab in the middle of my healthy BMI, so that's pretty much why I set that as my goal. Yes I do want to live a healthier lifestyle, and I'd like to go on hikes without feeling winded after 5 minutes. But I'd be a liar if I didn't want to look good. Doesn't everyone want to look their best?

Hopefully I can make some new friends here and maybe even some weight loss buddies. :D
I started almost a week ago and I've already lost 1 pound. To me, every pound is a victory so that's definitely exciting!

Anyway, time to go have myself a fiberific breakfast :P (even though it's 10 in the morning!).

Ciao,
Evie AKA MissLose40

Replies

• SadieluvzWolvez1
    Options
    hii!!!! nice ill join u in this mission to beat those evil foods...lol jkjk the evil temptation..! :3<3 good luck!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome! I think you've come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck! Enjoy the journey :flowerforyou:
  • MissLose50
    Options
    Welcome! I think you've come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck! Enjoy the journey :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the weclome! :D
    Sent a friend request. :)
  • shaz1786
    Options
    heyyy

good luck hun, im sure u can do it!!!
  • lubmyhub
    Options
    Good luck hun! Persistence and hard work is the key. Just stay motivated and remember... if we are facing in the right direction, all we need to do is move forward :]
  • TinpotTragedy
    Options
    Good luck, love your attitude, send me a message if you want some mutual support,
    x
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 23 and working on healthier choices too! Glad to have you here :) Is that you in your profile picture? If so, you are GORGEOUS!!

Great job on the 1lb loss already :) Feel free to add me!!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Anyway, time to go have myself a fiberific breakfast :P (even though it's 10 in the morning!).

Yeah, i just had my breakfast and its 1pm... dont feel bad :)
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have definitely found the right place to get you to your goals :)