Anyone Interested: Insanity/TurboFire/Brazil Butt Lift Hybr

Options
So I'm in my third week of Insanity (60-ish day program)! I love it and am seeing great results in only these few weeks, so I don't want to skip a breathe when jumping into "Life After Insanity"! lol. I have plotted out a calendar incorporating Insanity, TurboFire, and Brazil Butt Lift into a 70 day plan! It's developed to pick up one week after I finish Insanity (using a recovery week between the two programs)! So I'll be doing a recovery week from November 14th - November 20th, then starting my hybrid program on the 21st of November!

If anyone is interested in doing it with me, post here and I'll put up the calendar I have set up and we'll start planning for this crazy intense session! Wish me luck through the rest of my Insanity program and I hope to see a few people joining me for this in November 2011!

Replies

• NtaDavis
    Options
    You are one brave human being...lol! Good luck with that. I'm starting power 90 today....wish me luck. After power 90, I plan to start P90X....hopefully, I'll live through it...lol.
  • ddsepulveda
    Options
    Yes, How did you incorporate these programs together? I'm no where near being in shape for that now. But I'm hoping I will be by Janurary!!

Thanks DD
    :smile:
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This might be right up my alley. I do TurboFire, including the awesome advanced dvds and use the Chalean Extreme deluxe tapes (only the tougher ones) every single day and have been blending them for months and months. I have P90X and hate it but add a workout or two here and there! I'd love to add another program and was thinking of Insanity and Brazil Butt-lift. I just dread not having Chalean there, she is so great! I go nuts on TurboFire, weighted gloves and all so I'm hoping Insanity can kick it up another notch. My butt looks great with TurboFire, but even more firmness would be fantastic. I just wish I had time to do a full run through of Insanity with you before starting the hybrid workout plan.
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well, I got insanity and I'm on day 6. Brazil Butt Lift is in the mail. Can you share your hybrid plan? (I have turbo fire and the advanced tapes from all three).
  • Louelle93
    Louelle93 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am veeery interested in a hybrid program of those three, please share! At the end of May I finish my current 2 month workout plan from Fitness Blender (after finishing one of their 1 month workout plans twice), and I'm looking for a new challenge. We have Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift at home and I feel like I am ready to commit to and succeed doing something as extreme as Insanity. I am put off by the regular Insanity schedule though, there's entirely too much repetition. Which is what I love about Fitness Blender, they have so many workout videos (over 300) that you generally don't really run into the same old exercise routines.
    How have you been, by the way? Did you get good results? It's been a while since you posted this message!