What did you have for breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with blueberries and a toasted Orowheat Sandwich Thin (no topping; I love the taste all by itself!). :smile:
  • curbnoise
    curbnoise Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Multigrain waffles and a banana. Great recipe from allrecipes.com...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/whole-grain-waffles/detail.aspx
  • ibpammy
    ibpammy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bacon Egg Salad Flatbread Wrap - Yum!
  • healthyzebra
    Options
    A frittata made with skim milk and no oil, with mushrooms, spinach, and zucchini. (: One 4"x4" square was only around 275 calories and 15 grams of protein. (I still have to calculate everything, so these are only super rough estimates...but still!) It was delicious.
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    On the go this morning, so it was a Starbucks soy latte and a Luna bar. However, I usually have hot tea and old fashion oatmeal with raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Had a hot protein pumpkin spice latte:

1.5 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1/4 cup pumpkin puree
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    2 tsp artificial sweetener or to taste

Heat above in saucepan until steaming. Meanwhile mix 1/4 cup strong coffee or espresso slightly cooled with 1 scoop vanilla protein powder. Add to steaming liquid along with 1 tsp vanilla. Heat to desired temp. Pour in blender and cover tightly. step back (just in case) and blend 10-15 seconds. Pour in tall mug, top with light whip (if desired) and sprinkle with cinnamon.

My favorite breakfast!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Eggs, chicken adobo and rice!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I had an omelet made with 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, chopped fresh mushrooms, chopped fresh tomato, sliced low sodium deli ham, and a little bit of shredded cheese. Very tasty and filling!
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    40 grams porridge, with 1.2 cupskim milk & 1/2 tbs of vanilla protein powder mixed in.. mmm filling!!! and warming me up on this cold and rainy day NSW (australia)
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i like reading everybody's breakfast, gives me good ideas!

Mine was on the go......coffee with 2 Tbsp Coffee Mate Natural Bliss, caramel. Vitalicious pumpkin spice Vitatop and a banana. Delicious!
  • krissykross
    Options
    A slice of toast (Orowheat Health Nut bread) and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Well, today I had Sonic tater tots. I normally have a very healthful breakfast, I promise! :laugh: