Day 1. again.

Options
ok...so I have used other similar sites....but I get bogged down in trying to earn badges and trophies instead of getting healthy and fit.....plus I love the scanner I can use to log my food here!!! fantastic. I am 41, mom to 4, married and work full time. I am tired of not fitting into my clothes and generally being unhappy with my appearance. I want to enjoy my life more. So here I go!!!!

Replies

• torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place, with lots of support. Stay here and you'll reach your goals :)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    This site has worked well for me thus far; have found nothing to get bogged down with. Welcome and best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • yellowmum
    Options
    yes, i know exactly where you are coming from.... done most diets and had many day ones - BUT.......this is my day one and hopefully my last of day one, as i aim to be successful this time......no points, no sin foods or red or green - just plain common sense with regard to portion sizes.

Got 2 wardrobes of clothes that don;t fit - hate clothes shopping...enough is enough......this is my day one and if you want you can
    add me as a friend and support each other......
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    welcome. Happy October
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!!