Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Stay with it. :)
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    luckily you are starting way ahead of where i am, ive still only done day 1 of level 1 and i really wanna get into a little better shape before i attempt to do the full 10 days of it. I had too much down time in between exercises... JM calls for no more than a 5 sec break if you really need it... yeah i needed more than 5 secs, but as i was saying, you are in MUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH better shape than I, so i am guessing you wont have many problems with it. GOOD LUCK!
  • sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i love 30 ds... its great. i just started doing it again..
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am in my last week of the shred! It rocks...don't give uP.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Considered getting this but I am not in shape for it. I probably couldn't get past the first stretch. :(
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just did day 2 of level one. Quite a challenge, but i'm sure you're more then ready for it. Good luck!!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Considered getting this but I am not in shape for it. I probably couldn't get past the first stretch. :(

To be honest, it is rather challenging at first (*supposed to be right?*) But for me it was challenging to the point that i couldn't complete some of the exercises even with doing the lower impact version. So what i decided was, to lose down to my first goal and then attempt it again, no matter what, I WILL complete that program. Its just a matter of when i get into good enough shape to do it
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is awesome! I still do it some days. Ripped in 30 is even more of a challenge and I actually like it better. Maybe you'll have to try that one next! :) Good luck!
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    There are modified versions of the exercises. I'm at the end of L2 now and I'm at 259. That's a lot of weight to be jumping about with, but if I can do it, so can you.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i know im not really the target audience for 30ds...(weighed in at 258 this morning) but ive been doing level one, and i do the best i can. yes sometimes i take more than a 5 second break. sometimes more than one. but i do enjoy it and i love pushing myself each night to do better than before
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just bought it this morning. starting it today too! Good luck to us all!
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    What is Ripped in 30 Days? Is that by JM?
  • siabevis
    Options
  • rockerbabyy
    Options
    yea its her new dvd.. i havent watched it yet, but ive heard it intense
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yeah its another one of jillians, and it has 4 levels, level 4 looks pretty nasty. I'm only up to day 2 of level 2 30ds, but ripped in 30 is next on my agenda
  • siabevis
    Options
    Will look for it! Can i get it at walmart
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Will look for it! Can i get it at walmart

Yep! You can get it at Walmart. It's definitely tough. 4 levels instead of three, but the moves are mixed up more which I really like. Her newest one is actually JM Killer Buns and Thighs... it just came out last month. That's the next one on my list! :) I also really like her Yoga Meltdown DVD... a little lower impact as far as cardio goes, but a great way to work different stuff. I love me some Jillian! :)
  • rockerbabyy
    Options

Yep! You can get it at Walmart. It's definitely tough. 4 levels instead of three, but the moves are mixed up more which I really like. Her newest one is actually JM Killer Buns and Thighs... it just came out last month. That's the next one on my list! :) I also really like her Yoga Meltdown DVD... a little lower impact as far as cardio goes, but a great way to work different stuff. I love me some Jillian! :)
    ive been thinkin about adding in a few more dvds and stuff so i dont get bored, which other jillian dvds would you recommend? ive heard 30ds is like..the easiest..and i have a bit of trouble with level 1 still