It happened.

Options
One of the greatest moments whilst on my weight loss mission. Someone stopped and asked me if I have been training, you look great they said, less chubby in the cheeks. See this made me feel good, but then where they just being polite. Well no as twenty minutes latter in the super market again seeing another friend made the same comment.

I still have a long way to go but this day helped me greatly. Its just the little things in life that make a big difference.

Replies

• SouthernDave
    Options
    Looking forward to that!! Well done!
  • rugbyfella
    rugbyfella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yeah a great feeling really helps with the focus to smash another great week in.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Must feel awesome to know your hard work is paying off! I am looking forward to the day something like that happens.
  • JC1459
    JC1459 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel great! Fantastic job!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    That's a wonderful day you've had!! It does make a person appreciate their own hard work and keep the focus. Congratulations!
  • alvarez712
    Options
    Hey,

Im new to this program, and its been great!! Congratulations... :D
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations :-)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's simply wonderful! :wink:
  • khill2742
    Options
    Congrats! Hard work always pays off! Keep pushing
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Who doesn't love a good compliment fest??? I do!!!
    Congratulations!
  • neuro316
    neuro316 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yay! You're right, sometimes it's just these little compliments that can give you a big boost. Keep up the good work!
  • markyswife
    Options
    What a great thing to get your day going. Makes you want to keep trying and lets you know that you are on the right track.
    Atta Boy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!