Wings of Change (Closed Group)

Options
To my fellow Wings of Change team members... T-minus 3 days until the challenge starts. I am so excited to have such an awesome group of people to fly around the world with.

Good luck to everyone and remember.... at the end of October.. no matter our standings ... we are all coming out winners in the race to be HEALTHY.

Here is our logo that we will use .... for our fellow male member ... have no fear... we are looking for a pilot for your picture! You will need to change the IMG to img....

wingsofchange.jpg

Chele

Replies

• wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this will kick my butt back into workout mode... I am still in vacation mode and it is NOT PRETTY!

I love this logo though!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I hear you. This past month has had a lot of stress and emotional ups and downs. It's time to refocus.

We are going on vacation next week and I am love that the hotel we are staying at has a top rated gym on site free to guests. The Husband has already told me that he is "expecting" to lose me for an hour or so each morning!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I'm on my phone at work right now so I will add our logo to my signature when I get home.

So, do we just post our cal burns here or directly to you Chele?
  • chelekaz
    Options
    Yeppers!! We will use this as our official page for our daily reports. I am really really excited about this!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to this challenge too!! My plan is to keep up the 3 days of lifting that I've been doing and 3 days of Zumba. I might get some HIIT workouts or if I can finally get over my fear....I'll start Insanity.
  • wutamunkee
    Options
    Yeppers!! We will use this as our official page for our daily reports. I am really really excited about this!

So you think maybe we should do a spreadsheet to keep up with it easier than a thread? I get lost in threads, personally... then we can have totals and percent completes/to go etc all calculated... I will be happy to make a spreadsheet if you wish...

Up to you.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hahaha you better find that pilot!!! Nice to be among such a great group of air hostesses though!!!!

Looking forward to start this challenge.
  • wutamunkee
    Options
    Hahaha you better find that pilot!!! Nice to be among such a great group of air hostesses though!!!!

Looking forward to start this challenge.

Glad you finally came over! Be happy you are part of such a great group of ladies!
  • chelekaz
    Options

So you think maybe we should do a spreadsheet to keep up with it easier than a thread? I get lost in threads, personally... then we can have totals and percent completes/to go etc all calculated... I will be happy to make a spreadsheet if you wish...

Up to you.

That would be fantastic! I have been so jammed at work I've not had a chance!!!
  • ginabina13
    Options
    I'm so excited to get started!!! We've got a great team so I know we're going to kick some major butt!!
  • fastbelly
    Options
    Good Evening, this is your First Officer (Don't want to take our team captain title :wink: ) Speaking

Are we all ready for the big day tomorrow air hostesses?!

This plane is boarding now and getting ready for a speedy departure! :)
  • wutamunkee
    Options
    Good Evening, this is your First Officer (Don't want to take our team captain title :wink: ) Speaking

Are we all ready for the big day tomorrow air hostesses?!

This plane is boarding now and getting ready for a speedy departure! :)

You are the pilot! Lets rock this!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    woop woop, let's do this!
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options

This is great!! So much easier to keep track!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    so how are we doing so far?? i looked around a little but i couldn't find the map with everyone on it
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    so how are we doing so far?? i looked around a little but i couldn't find the map with everyone on it

Here's the map although I can't make much sense of it. According to our spreadsheet we're about 12% complete. I'm seeing some awesome burns!!
  • ginabina13
    Options
    Hey guys! Has anyone been watching the map? We were in Greece over the weekend and now we went backwards?? I've never done one of these before and wasn't sure if that was normal. Can someone explain it for me? Keep rockin' it guys, we're doing great!
  • chelekaz
    Options
    alright... we've got fastbelly back from vacation so... yeah... look at the increase in our stats now that we've got those added in... as to the map? i haven't a clue how to read the darn thing! LOL
  • fastbelly
    Options
    How are you ladies doing? Nice to be back from the refreshing (in every sense) vacation in Co. Kerry Ireland!

Lets give it a push for the last 10 days, we're close to completing the challenge!