What multiVitamin do you take?

Options
I am having a really hard time find a multi vitamin I like. Womens one a day makes me vomit no matter how much I eat before taking it. I tried flinstons but not a fan of the taste and I just finished my second bottle of Vita Crave gummies one a day which I like but wanted to know what everyone else takes!

Replies

• MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I take Rainbow Light Prenatal one a days, as well as a couple of others...
    They used to make me feel ill, so now I take them in the afternoon or night with some almond milk.
    The Rainbows are $10 for 50 at the grocery store, and had more nutrients that many I compared to...
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Zeal it's an all in 1 nutritional supplement
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Vita Packs! Only way I can swallow them is with orange juice - otherwise they gross me out! Doesnt bother me at all with OJ!
  • pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    OneADay VitaCraves Gummies Plus Omega 3
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have that problem with adult vitamins so I take Centrum Kids. The taste isn't anything great, but not bad and they are better than Flintstones.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    I take a prenatal to make my hair grow long :)
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just started one from Xymogen. It's in a time released capsule. My doctor recommended it, saying that sometimes the vitamins in One-A-Day and other commercial products don't get absorbed properly. It hasn't made me sick like other vitamins have.
  • o0amber0o
    Options
    I take Nature Made's adult gummies multi. I really like them because they don't upset my stomach and since they're gummies, it seems I'm more apt to take them.

The only thing is I realized they don't have any iron in them, so since the bottle I have now is almost gone I'm going to try and find a gummy multi that has some iron in it.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    One-a-Day for Women
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Shop at a fruitful yield or some other health food store. They seem to carry more food based vitamins that are much easier on the stomach. Right now I'm using New chapter organics and they don't make me burp up vitamin flavor.
  • princessthecat22
    princessthecat22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great tips everyone!
  • princessthecat22
    princessthecat22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So after everyones advice I took a stroll around walgreens and found Vitafusion Prenatal DHA & Folic Acid Gummy Vitamin. They are so good they take like candy!