active gardener wrong diet

Options
hi folks i am 25 5ft 10 and weigh 149.8 pounds I run my own landscaping and gardening business. i have for along time battled with my weight and i have finally decided to do something about it.

i don't (cant) eat breakfast.... i know the importance of this i am a ex soldier. normally don't eat at lunch either and then at dinner eat twice as much as i should normally followed by an evening of junk or fruit (basically what ever is at hand lol.

So here i am looking for anyone else like this to help work together and get a better diet.

Replies

• AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    5 10 and 149 +/- seems like a very healthy weight.

so you work outside, and are active in your job. that is good

So you want to eat healthier... the number one key in my opinion is to keep healthy food in the house. Do not buy junk, so it is not tempting you. Pack your lunch. Saves a lot of money and more filling for the calories.

Find a way to eat breakfast. Get instant oatmeal packets, or take a cup of cereal, or even prepackage small something you can warm up in a minute and take with you.
  • moraymsj
    Options
    don't get me wrong i am in good shape just unfitish lol and have a bad diet the reason i don't eat breakfast is i find if i eat before noon i feel sick its weird, alot of my friends don't understand why i want to put on weight i just feel like i am not broad enough i have a 28 inch waist
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    weird, no one else answered. You need to talk to the guys on here. try a different topic title that might capture more views. Plus, before you had your pic up, it was impossible to tell if you were a girl or guy. Now that we see you are a male that is totally different!

TH Kelley is my friend on here. He's been kinda MIA lately, but he is trying to bulk up. He might be able to help.

Be careful, if you are feeling sick about eating in the morning, that is something that is usually a sign of not so good health. Not sure why, but a lot of diabetics and overweight people say that. Clearly you are not overweight AT ALL. Could even a spoonful of peanut butter be okay? Do you have any low/high blood sugar problems?
  • moraymsj
    Options
    weird, no one else answered. You need to talk to the guys on here. try a different topic title that might capture more views. Plus, before you had your pic up, it was impossible to tell if you were a girl or guy. Now that we see you are a male that is totally different!

TH Kelley is my friend on here. He's been kinda MIA lately, but he is trying to bulk up. He might be able to help.

Be careful, if you are feeling sick about eating in the morning, that is something that is usually a sign of not so good health. Not sure why, but a lot of diabetics and overweight people say that. Clearly you are not overweight AT ALL. Could even a spoonful of peanut butter be okay? Do you have any low/high blood sugar problems?

hiya thanks for this its nice to have support. i have for the last today forced myself to eat breakfast and to i woke up hungry which is good