MFP Biggest Loser weigh in

Options
I didn't see this started yet so I thought I'd start. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.
Not that I have anything to brag about this week really.
Last week 144
This week 144.5

But I did lose 1/2 inch off my waist and 1/4 off my hips. I have no idea how since I was not eating that well and had a hard time getting in good work outs. But I will take it! I hope to see weight loss next week!
Hope everyone else had a good week!

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I didn't see this started yet so I thought I'd start. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.
    Not that I have anything to brag about this week really.
    Last week 144
    This week 144.5

But I did lose 1/2 inch off my waist and 1/4 off my hips. I have no idea how since I was not eating that well and had a hard time getting in good work outs. But I will take it! I hope to see weight loss next week!
    Hope everyone else had a good week!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting it dear. I was in a haze.
    This morning at 4:00AM the phone rang.
    I woke with a start. Thinking it was something about Dad., I am sure that my heart was beating out of my chest.
    No one was there.
    I hang up, 2 seconds later the phone rang again. I pick it up no one was there.
    I hung it up. It rang again, Michael told me to ignore it and let it go to voice mail.
    It did and then rang back right away; this went on till 4:05.
    Needless to say. I was a bit miffed.
    Michael says that it might have been a fax machine… But I doubt it, because I think OUR fax machine would have picked it up if it where.
    Still who on this earth would be faxing us at 4:00 in the morning.
    ArrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
    But I digress, with the thing with Dad I have not weighed so I do not know.
    I am not eating too much and clothes seem to not be as tight, so I most likely lost weight.
    --Diann...
  • abetterme
    Options
    Started 254.6
    1 st wk 247.4
    2nd wk 244.6
    3rd wk 241.0
    4th wk 242.6
    5th wk 238.8
    6th wk 236.8
    7th wk 236.0
    this wk 235.4 I would assume it would of been more if I hadn't put on 1 1/2 lbs in the middle
    of the week and lost it again.

Total loss 19.2

My goal was/is to lose 20 before the end of February so I have 2 days left to bust butt and get it done.
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    The last two weeks seem like I haven't been making much progress....at least according to the scale... but I'm noticing a loss in inches and my clothes are fitting better!!

Last week: 254.5
    This week: 253.5

1 lb loss this week
    21 lbs lost total since Jan. 1st

~Pam
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Diann, I am praying for you and your family. Keep me up to date on how you all are doing.

Abetterme, way to go on your weight loss! I bet you will meet your goal! You are so close! :flowerforyou:

PammyB3130, Way to go on 21 pounds lost! That's awesome and an encouragement to me to keep it up!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 213.4
    This week: 210.6
    Loss: 2.8 :glasses:
    Total loss since Jan: 16.4
  • Cherylann402
    Options
    Starting weight: 185
    Last week: 180
    This week: 179 Goodbye 180's forever!!!!!

I am still losing....slowly....but still losing! YAH!!
  • KristieT
    Options
    starting weight 160.4
    This past monday 160.2

I am not too worried yet about it since i do lift weights 4 times a week along with cardio and its only been a week and a half....Hopefully I will start to see some pounds drop here in teh next week or so though. Not sure how long it takes when you are doing strength training...

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I am checking in at 138.5. Can't remember what last week's was. I had the flu for two weeks, went up 4 lbs. and back down 2.

By the way, what did everyone think of the show? Just goes to show how challenging vacations can be for weight loss!!!
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Diann, I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hopefully the bugger that was calling you won't do it again tonight.

To everyone else....Way to Go! (shakin my cheerleader pom poms in my bad fitting cheerleading outfit from high school :laugh: ) What an accomplishment so many people have made - so many are close to their goals.

As for the show last night - I cried. Man did I cry. I felt like a weiner.

I am still the same as last week but the clothes are fitting better for sure! More worried about eating better and exercising rather than the scale. Just saying that is a big milestone for me. The scale is evil! :tongue:

Todays weight 172
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weight last week: 183 pounds
    This week: 181 pounds :bigsmile: I am sooo happy I seem to have come out of my plateau I had been in for a few weeks! I have changed my workout routine so I think that has helped a lot.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone! You're all doing so great, we should give ourselves a pat on the back :)
    I had my baby Nov 28th and got down to 246 without trying...thank god..lol
    Last week 216
    This week 214! :)
    I can't WAIT to be below 200..I haven't seen 214 for like 4 years so this is great for me :)
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time lately, I worked my *kitten* off last week and I gained

Anyway....
    last week 223.4
    This week 224.8
    next week.........................................please, 222.8!
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So....... I was looking for this post earlier today and could not find it...
    But here it is :laugh:
    Here goes some stas:!!!!!!
    Start MFP: 146

1/9/08 144.8
    1/16/08 141.4
    1/23/08 140.6
    1/30/08 142.4
    2/06/08 141
    2/13/08 140
    2/20/08 138
    2/27/08 136

That's another 2 pounds. All together 10 pounds since I started MFP!!!!! Yay me... I am going to MIAMI in a week and a half. I wanted to be 135 by that time. So I think I can do that.
    6 pounds for my overall goal to get to 130... :happy:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Starting = 215.5
    Last Week = 201.5
    This Week = 198.5

:happy: :happy: :happy: 3 pound loss!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I AM UNDER 200!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Starting = 215.5
    Last Week = 201.5
    This Week = 198.5

:happy: :happy: :happy: 3 pound loss!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I AM UNDER 200!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

You broke 200!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm super excited, here's my stats!!!!!!

Start weight: 290 lbs
    Last week: 255 lbs
    Today: 250 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost another 5 lbs this week!!!!!! I've been working my butt off and it sure is responding well!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!