NSV - back into the misses dept (almost...)

Options
So I went to my favorite store yesterday, looking for skirts (tired of slacks)....
Still wearing size 1x / 2x tops in the women's dept (1x for non-button tops 2x for cardigans)... 18 w petite
But on a whim, went into the misses dept, found a knit skirt... size xl too big - actually fit a size large!
I'm shrinking... in a good way... thank you walks and zumba (first class last week) and MFP is keeping me on track with calories...
Yes to water - have only had 5 or 6 sodas since 20 July...:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• Deberlin88
    Deberlin88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WTG! I love the shrinking feeling. Keep up the great work.
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Clothes are a great measure of weight loss and you feel so great when a smaller size finally fits. Congratulations!
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    That's awesome news - keep up the great work!!! :D
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    great job!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Clothes are a great measure of weight loss and you feel so great when a smaller size finally fits. Congratulations!

Been there!!! Know the feeling better well!!!!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    thank you everybody...
    the picture of the bunny is from Disney World in Fl - Magic Kingdom... at Easter 2011
    Actually very funny thing happened (or maybe not so funny...)
    Had brain surgery last year - much better now - did a lot of the things on my bucket list - losing weight is my "final frontier" - yes pun intended for my star trek fans....August met my 1 year anniversary of brush with death....
    Last time we went to Fl I was the one "holding the bag" while my hubby and son went on all the rides - not this time...
    Went to Bush Gardens in Tampa, Kennedy Space Center (actually did the shuttle experience - a lot of fun), Universal Studios (all the rides including Harry Potter thru the castle) and the Mummy, plus Soarin, Mission to Mars and Space Mountain
    Everything was about Space (last space shuttle mission), Castles (royal Wedding), or Easter (aka the Easter Bunny)
    Thanks again for you're continued support....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!