NSV....after losing 27lbs......

Options
I was told by an employee yesterday that I was "well porportioned" and not to get too crazy with the weight loss, hahaha. Makes a girl feel good when you know your getting the curves back in all the right places. I didn't tell him that I wanted to lose another 45 lbs. I just thanked him and promoted MFP when he asked what I was doing. It's the best and has been my ticket to success. Good luck with each and every one of you. October 9th will be 3 months and I'm hoping to have 30lbs gone by then. (3 more lbs to go!) A 10lb loss each month is doable and a great permanent weightloss goal. Don't rush it like I've always done in the past to only fail later on. I've had to retrain my mind that slow is better and takes lots of patience. Good luck to each of you! Powering on down to our goals. WE GOT THIS!!!

Replies

• NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Yea!!! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations.
  • Great NSV!!! That had to make your day!!! Best of luck for continued success!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hehe congrats!! ^-^
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be at 27lb lost! Congrats girl! seeing all these tickers with pounds lost is really encouraging. My goal is 28 pounds, and then assessing from there if I need to lose more. Mostly I want to feel like myself again and fit into a dress that I bought on my honeymoon, five years ago. yay for healthy curvaceous. :-)

And... My synapses aren't firing real quick today. What's NSV?
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Thanks for posting such an inspiring message!
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    NSV=Non scale victory. Thanks for all of your supportive comments. That's what I'm talking about....great people here on MFP who are all going through the same battles with weightloss. You all are GREAT!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great work! I love when people notice! :)
    I always tell people about MFP, too. This place is amazing.