Picky about friends..........but looking... :)

Options
I am not new to the site but this is my 3rd profile, i have deleted the other 2 because i friended people that i should not have....I am looking for friends but i do not want any that are negative or that get upset because i don't post on their status or reply to their comments.....

Replies

• SadieluvzWolvez1
    Options
    O O O PICK ME AND this is my 2nd account!! :3<3 YEA!!
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    Well, I don't have a lot of friends either and am sorta picky myself. If you're only criteria is not being needy or negative, that sounds like me. I will make my opinion known but I do so respectfully. So add me if you want.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm not easily offended, not negative either. I won't get upset if you don't have time to post or comment on things. Please feel free to add me. :-D
  • Dragonzfyre11
    Options
    hello and welcome to my fitnesspal my name is Joseph and I was wandering if you would like to be friends? if u dont post on my status or comments that doesnt bother me and I wouldnt get upset about it. but I will do anything to keep you motivated if you ever ask for anything!
  • efriling
    efriling Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm fairly new to the site & def drama-free, best of luck to you and your health goals :D
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I like to keep things positive and I sent you a friend request. :-)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I can't and will not post to everyone on my friend's list status or make comments. Lately, I have been doing a general comment to everyone. If I had to comment on everyone's comment that would take a lot of my time. I do like to check up on people, if I'm aware they haven't been on here in a while.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    whatever
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    I am basically the same...don't have a lot of time to comment on everything... usually just say good job on calories burned! i work long hours during the week and don't have access to mfp until i get home. i am not negative and try to motivate when i can. add me if you want:)
  • kissthis_goodbye
    Options
    dmpizza-
    The "whatever" post .... is such a waste of your time and mine.......and exactly the kind of crap i was talking about avoiding......thanks for giving me an example to post.....
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    dmpizza-
    The "whatever" post .... is such a waste of your time and mine.......and exactly the kind of crap i was talking about avoiding......thanks for giving me an example to post.....

Isn't it amazing how helpful people can be when they didn't even know they were helping? LOL
  • starkid96
    Options
    I am not negative nor will I get mad if you don't comment on my status! Fell free to add me if you'd like (:
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    No negativity or moodiness here.
    This is hard and we need all the help we can get, not discouragement.
    Add me as you see fit :-) x
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    dmpizza-
    Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

No harm meant, but your post was so high strung I couldn't resist.
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm fairly quiet, encourage where I feel it can help, am not opinionated, don't post on everyone elses post every time and could also use positive friends.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm very picky too. Like you, I can't (and don't) deal with Negative Nancies or people who constantly need my "wtgs!" for every status update. I'll comment when I feel like it and appreciate the same, but it's a not a big deal if they don't do it for a week or two. I'll still be reaching my goals regardless.:smile: Add me!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I hope you ignore the "whatever"...I think it is good to be picky....I would love to be your friend....that is the point of MFP right? I am new to this site so I am going to be careful about friends now to.
  • doc_martin
    Options
    I must be lucky. I haven't seen any negativity in my group of friends. Heck, if anything we tend to post things less about food and more about life in general. We even got a little smack talk going on when it comes to our local sports teams.

Good luck to 'ya in weeding out the negatives.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I despise drama, and can't handle the really negative people either. I'm happy to comment on people's posts when I have the time and inclination, and if others comment on mine, then cool. If not, no biggie. This site is a tool for yourself and you shouldn't have to worry about "friends" bringing you down. :)
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I don't do drama in my life or online. I also don't care about comments, etc.