Hello to you all, a friend recommended and I finally joined!

Options
Hi all, new here and finally realizing I need to do something to reclaim my 'lighter' body and make changes. Get mobile, and not just use a wheelchair. Good to meet you and I'm hopeful this will help me in my journey! There's more than that, wrote some on my intro page, but deeply appreciative of the support and ideas here.

Replies

• minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. Good for you taking responsibility to make the changes in your lifestyle to live healthy.
    You are welcome to add me as a friend if you like. I have to lose weight or I will end up in a wheel chair so we have something in common.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck on your journey I hope it is a smooth one. If there is a question this is a great place everyone seems supportive. I wish you all the best!!
  • mommyffrog
    mommyffrog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI! Welcome!!!! This is a wonderful site...you're not alone...but a part of a team full of support and encouragement!!!! :happy:
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO much. Everyone seems really friendly...and we all share a big, hard thing in common.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :happy:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Hi and welcome! The folks here on MFP are top-notch all the way, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here! Make yourself right at home! I just whisked off a friend request, if you're of a mind to accept. :)
  • 1234terri
    Options
    Thanks, Skinnyme!
  • 1234terri
    Options
    absolutely, and thanks for reinforcing the vibe here!
  • 1234terri
    Options
    Thanks, Star Geezer, good to learn about the forum messages, etc..kind of like a 'weight issues-Facebook'.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you here! :flowerforyou:
  • 1234terri
    Options
    Glad to finally make it, Ashley. We're on this escalator together!
  • Gypsymorph51
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Glad to finally make it, Ashley. We're on this escalator together!

We can do this❣