Taking Photos of Weightloss

Options
Its best to take a photo once per month, if that. If you take photos too soon you might become discouraged. When taking a before after photo, its best to use a solid color bikini. Use the SAME bikini (if you can! lol) for your after photo to show the difference. Hopefully you will lose so much that you wont be able to fit in the old bikini ;)

Replies

• ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I won't put my fat butt in a bikini! (hahaha) but I take a new progress pic every 10 lbs....the visible progress makes me sooo much more motivated!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    There arn't any rules to do with this sort of thing, people do whatever their comfortable with.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Well of course. I am just stating what Jamie Eason said about photo taking, what makes the best impression. Chill out
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wait...... I was supposed to take my pictures in a bikini? Shoot.......
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Mate I'm as chilled as, perhaps you should work on your wordings. Who is Jamie Eason anyway? What impression? the only impression you should worry about is from those who closest to you. This isn't a competition
    Well of course. I am just stating what Jamie Eason said about photo taking, what makes the best impression. Chill out
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I've actually been doing just this. I bought a red bikini, that I have never actually worn in a public setting (yet). I have my husband take the pictures, and I look at my before and afters. I only do this once a month. I was having a bad day last month, looked at my progress, and felt better.

:)
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I def agree with you girl. I think once a month is a great idea for the best way to see your weigh loss achievements! good posting :)
  • siabevis
    Options
    I def agree with you girl. I think once a month is a great idea for the best way to see your weigh loss achievements! good posting :)

Thanks! Glad to see there are some decent people on this forum who arent looking for a fight! Glad you see my point!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Good advice :D

Sometimes after I workout I immediately want to take pictures or jump on the scale to see how much I've improved (lol), and obviously that's not the best thing to do.
  • crittytn
    Options
    Another piece of advice--if you take them with your iPhone, then save them to your computer and delete them off your iPhone. Otherwise, your children will find your pictures of you in your underwear and start making fun of you taking pictures of yourself in your underwear.

The kids are 9, 7, and 5, so you can imagine the giggles.
  • siabevis
    Options
    Another piece of advice--if you take them with your iPhone, then save them to your computer and delete them off your iPhone. Otherwise, your children will find your pictures of you in your underwear and start making fun of you taking pictures of yourself in your underwear.

The kids are 9, 7, and 5, so you can imagine the giggles.

LOL!