NSV !!!!

gwenmf
gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
So....my profile says I'm down 30 pounds, but i'm actually down 41 because i had lost 11 before I stumbled onto this wonderful God sent site. Needless to say, there are numerous changes in my life now - including smaller sizes that I have not been into in years........added to my profile tonight is a picture taken today.........of me WEARING MY DAUGHTERS JACKET~!!!!! Unbelievable that I'm here at this size and able to wear her clothes -- God bless the creators of this site for all the help they are providing to the many people here - and God bless the many people here.

Stay your course...don't let plateaus rob you of the reality that is just around the corner....I am SOOO happy in my life and with my weight now. I don't feel ashamed any longer....yes I still have lots to lose....but I've also come a long way.

Replies

• joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Great job!! Having a super positive out look is going to take you where you want to go (well along with the hard work and sweat hehehe)! Keep it up!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Congratulations, i love reading the "NSV" posts, they all seem pretty epic, things that i cant wait to start posting. Im still at the start of my weight loss journey but looking forward to them none the less, just make sure you daughter gets that back otherwise she is gonna start sneaking you candy bars at night :)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Congratulations, i love reading the "NSV" posts, they all seem pretty epic, things that i cant wait to start posting. Im still at the start of my weight loss journey but looking forward to them none the less, just make sure you daughter gets that back otherwise she is gonna start sneaking you candy bars at night :)

You are so funny! You didn't really think she LET me leave with it, did you??? lol

As for your weight loss.....you are in DOUBLE DIGITS~! woo hoo! I loved it when that happened. This site is amazing. If you're interested, friend me~! I'd like to keep up with your progress -- and I like your humor a lot~!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!