All those months Running(warrior dash)

Options
Well today was my Warrior Dash! I had been training for months for this! Well, mainly just running. I use to not be able to run for 5 mins straight... Now I can run 5 miles nearly straight. Now I can also add Warrior Dash to my list of things I can do. If anyone has had any thoughts about doing the dash, DO IT! It is sooo worth it!

SO I guess I met my ultimate goal today...and here is the you tube link to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw_BMyB14P8

Replies

• tjnahm
    tjnahm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

My friend just ran his first WD and he convinced me to hit up the next one here locally. We are looking at Tough Mudder in Oct 2012. That should give us plenty of time to train for it... haha

Edited to add: BEST soundtrack EVER! I LOVE Muse.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great video and I LOVE your tutu!!!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It looked like a lot of fun!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I was so there today!! It was awesome, and I came home tonight and hung my medal up next to the Muddy buddy run and the Va beach half marathon medals. FEELS SO GOOD!! I loved all the obstacles they were a blast, and I am so glad the water was warm! Great Job! Had to edit and add I Saw you in the tutu you actually passed me during the race the tutu was very cute haha.
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I did my 1st one this year, the upper midwest trail! It was the best!!!! I can't wait to do it next year. I need to work on the upper body strength for next years though.
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    yes my upper body strength is non existent lol. I had to skip the last 2 walls, the first ones drop was to steep for my knee and the rope wall was NOT going to happen...lol That is just enough to encourage me to work on my upper body now. I am so sore but in a good way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!