Kettlebell DVD suggestions???

Options
Hey! I'm SO pumped! I just ordered a 10lb (beginners) kettle bell on ebay ($17) woot woot!! Now I have to pick from the dozens of kettlebell dvds! Any suggestions on good ones? Bob Harper, Kettle Worx, etc? :) Thanks!

Replies

• readingboy
    Options
    I'm just posting so I can see the discussion. Kettlebells are a great idea, so I'd like to hear the answers too. :)
  • Aphrodite7782
    Options
    I love kettlebells and am interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on this also.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I have the Bob Harper one and like it--it's 30 mins including warm-up and cool down. I think I started in late July and have lost several inches! I also bought KettleWorx but I haven't really used it yet.
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the bell and curious what people suggest also. If you buy one of bobs bells I think it comes with a dvd. I've watched one of his vids and it seemed ok but more on the circuit training side. YouTube has a ton of stuff.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    www.myomytv.com

this one is free check it out
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have the Bob Harper one and like it--it's 30 mins including warm-up and cool down. I think I started in late July and have lost several inches! I also bought KettleWorx but I haven't really used it yet.

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    www.myomytv.com

this one is free check it out

Fabulous! I will check it out for sure, the website looks very interesting and helpful!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I like Kettleworx.........it's the only one I've tried.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I bought the Jillian Michaels kettlebell set at walmart for $37.. It comes with 3 different sizes (5,8,10) and a tray to hold them on as well as the DVD. I'm not sure if she has an individual dvd without the set, but if so I recommend her - definitely! It's a fun workout.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    the only kettlebell work out i've tired it Jillian Michaels "shred it with weights". It only has 2 levels, but the really work you, I really enjoy it.