anyone else with a lot to lose?

Options
Hi! Trying this out now that I finally have an iPhone and can enter everything as I go through the day, from wherever I am.

Would love some friends, particularly some who are facing a longer journey to shift a lot of weight.

Replies

• Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I started out needing to lose 100 pounds. I am madly in love with the app and the fact that it has a barcode scanner! Good luck!!
  • meep777
    meep777 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive got 6 stone to lose, so Im in it for the long haul!! you can add me if you like and we can support each other along the way :smile: :smile:
  • shazzahare
    Options
    I have 12 stone to loose so I am with you on the long journey. I love this site and it has really inspired me. we can moan to each other.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I had 120 to lose...have lost 40 so far. Wish you all the best!
  • zevonfangrrrl
    Options
    So glad to meet you all...thank you for all the well wishes! :)
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I still have 220 pounds to lose, and the clock is ticking. I started at 392 pounds, and by March 2013 I will be 160-180 pounds (at whichever weight I look the best). I am just hoping that MyFitnessPal doesn't go anywhere before then. This site is incredibly helpful, and the people are so nice. It gets heated sometimes, but that happens when you have so many different personalities coming together in one place. Overall, it's an awesome site, and I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Cheers,

Candy
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I still have another 100+ to lose. There are also some nice forum groups that you can join.
  • daleworley
    Options
    me . have 149 more to go.only been here a couple weeks and love it. made a couple great friend already.if you want to take this healthy journey together feel free to add me
  • zevonfangrrrl
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome Candy :D

It already seems that the people here are nice...this warm welcome has already stopped me from reaching for another cookie. I might go get another can of diet coke instead so I can't have asked for any more than that...I actually almost feel like crying. So nice to be around people who understand and are on the same journey. It gets so lonely being big.
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 100 lbs. I would love to be friends and help you along your journey. will send you a friend request shortly.
  • zevonfangrrrl
    Options
    Wow, so many people...getting the warm fuzzies.
  • Amie_LR
    Amie_LR Posts: 50
    Options
    I've got a lot to lose as well, set myself a few mini goals along the way, but in all I'd like to lose about 150lbs. Daunting... but like you I stumbled across the myfitnesspal app and now it seems achievable after reading all the amazing inspirations stories and peer encouragement!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.