new to site

Options
Hello all, I am new to this site, I have lost 40 pounds from March 2008 until November 2008 but now am at a stand stilll. I keep playing with 5 lbs. up a pound one week then down again. I can use all the help in getting past this plateau. I work out at the gym 2 sometimes 3 days a week. :

Replies

• bhunt1989
    Options
    Hello all, I am new to this site, I have lost 40 pounds from March 2008 until November 2008 but now am at a stand stilll. I keep playing with 5 lbs. up a pound one week then down again. I can use all the help in getting past this plateau. I work out at the gym 2 sometimes 3 days a week. :
  • whtflds
    whtflds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's fantastic, I too hit a stand still. That's when I joined this website since then I went from 146lb to 130lbs. I do mess up sometimes and I feel awful when I plug in that days mess ups. But what I like about it is I always have the next day to reclaim. Anyhow you could be consuming enough calories in correlation to what you have burned at the gym to keep you at your current weight. Don't miss a day of this website and I gaurantee it will help you start loosing again.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • gonefornow
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site actually any site so please bear with me. I have been on a really strict and sucessful diet since july and have lost 105lbs. I am now looking at the end of the wt loss but am facing the dreaded and scary maintence part. So I am looking forward to all the support I can get.