I HATE to LOVE chocolates!!

Options
Yes, I do hate to love it.

Make me fat, give me pimples and I eat too much when I feel lonely.

Why we like it so much? I don't crave for salt at all. Don't like salt and spice food, but I can eat 400g of chocolate once?

NO good :(

WHY, WHY, WHY?????

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    If you crave it, eat it! You'll stick with your calorie goals much better if you are able to eat what you crave. Just keep track of the calories.
  • jlwoodend
    Options
    Great question, wish I knew why. I have found some dark chocolate roasted almonds by Emerald that satisfy my sweet tooth and are only 100 calories, but... there is no replacement for choc-o-late!
  • angieisslim4ever
    Options
    me too =|
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Do you have a -good- chocolate store in your area? We have Stahm here-think Godiva but fresh, not weeks-old stale, and it's my special treat for when I reach mini-goals. I can (usually) keep myself off the normal store chocolate (Hershey's etc) when I tell myself that if I keep on point I'll get some Stahm chocolate in a couple weeks. It's more expensive. Normally that's not good, but in this case it means I don't buy as much, so it's a plus.
  • erikinhasanchez
    Options
    the only way that I have find is: NOT EAT AT ALL. Which kill me sometimes!!!

I could have chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serious!!! I don't like salt food much.

I will confesse a very bad thing. Do you know the big container of Nutella?

Yes, you know it.
    BELIEVE OR NOT. I ate all container in 3 day on row. That how bad I am.