College Horror

Options
I'm new here, Recently I saw a picture of myself around 17yrs old (i'm 26 now) and i've put quite a lot of weight on since, and it shocked me... so i want to lose at least some of it and get down a few sizes, so here goes wish me luck

Replies

• harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck! MFP's tools are really helpful so be sure to make the best of them!
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to do it. You will get lot's of help, support and advice. Good luck!
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm a newbie too!
  • Shai_gars
    Options
    heres hoping the pounds fall off hehe :P yeah like thats going to happen lol
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing site - you will love it. Yes, once you follow the guidelins here, the pounds will fall off. Good Luck
  • sexypr1ncess
    sexypr1ncess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    good luck!! i just joined 2 days ago and the people have been very nice and encouraging already!! and the calorie counter for the food diary is amazing- it will definitely put your eating habits into perspective! (i'm a stay at home mom and graze during the day..... although i think i'm doing it on a small scale- it adds up pretty quickly with a bite here and a bite there). i hope you have an awesome journey while on your weight loss trip!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Shai_gars
    Options
    thank you all for your support, heres hoping we all keep in contact :)
  • cbutcher90
    Options
    Good luck! We're all in it together!