13 year old jeans

Options
Heather125
Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
Ok I'll confess I can't get rid of anything anyway I tried on these jeans I wore before my first child and the fit I was stunned ok perhaps they weren't skin tight when I wore them the first time around but the fact I could get into them at all made me so happy:bigsmile:

Replies

• Heather125
    Options
    Ok I'll confess I can't get rid of anything anyway I tried on these jeans I wore before my first child and the fit I was stunned ok perhaps they weren't skin tight when I wore them the first time around but the fact I could get into them at all made me so happy:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good job, Heather!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'd celebrate if I were you too! :drinker:

Way to go!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    awesome!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    That's awesome!! I just pulled out my box of skinny clothes. It was like shopping. I can't wat to see what things look like it 13 more pounds!:tongue:
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Good job!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good job thats always a relieve when you can fit into something that you though was not feasable, i do have 1 pair of jeans that i wont get rid of in hopes that one day i can refit into it,, who knows thaTt may happen, how many other are there?????:ohwell:
  • peachesndiesel78
    Options
    funny story-- about 6 years ago I went on Atkins and lost 35 lbs. I went through my closet and tried on old jeans. I wore an old pair from my college party days (about 6 or 7 years prior) and found $20 inside one of the pockets! Needless to say I had a great day:)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is great. keep up the great work.
  • Pru1964
    Pru1964 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is great!!:tongue:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Nice!!:drinker:
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Who cares if they're skin tight? You fit into them!!! Way to go.

148091.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Heather125
    Options
    Thanks everyone I'm tring to resist the impulse to tear my closet apart and try on everything I promised myself I wouldn't do that till I reached my goal weight:blushing:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Fitting into clothes you couldn't wear before is great, isn't it! GOOOOO Heather!! smiley-happy105.gif
  • indianagranny
    Options
    WTG HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!