Plateau question

Options
I have been on MFP since early mid August and have lost about 10 pounds. While I am happy with that, I have currently reached a plateau. I did P90X this summer but ended it two weeks ago and have been doing strict cardio - Jillian Michaels hour long video four to five days a week - since then. The last two - three weeks, though, the scale has not budged. I know a lot of people have written about this here, but I don't have the time to search for older entries. What advice do you have for getting through a plateau? Also, why do our bodies do this? I'd appreciate any help/guidance.

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm just in a bad mood today, but seriously, you don't have time to search older entries, yet you expect others to take time out of *their* busy lives to regurgitate information to you? That is selfish.

The search button takes about 10 seconds. You must be a very important person if you can't even spare that time.
  • dkhamees
    dkhamees Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you're very busy, OP, but in that case, it would probably be faster to sift through already posted information, instead of waiting for responses here and then having to read them. I'm in a similar position re your plateau, so hopefully we both get past it!
  • craftzilla
    Options
    I'm sorry...I didn't see the search button. Please forgive me, God bless and have a nice day. I seriously thought this was a helpful place.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    If not for endlessly re-hatching topics there would be no forums here at all, so lay off this poor gal! However, the plateau issue is a sore spot because there is no good answer and it always seems to be asked by people who, from their pictures, don't need to lose much weight. Which is why they aren't losing.