Hello

Options
Hi my name is Emma. I joined myfitnesspal about a week ago. I did not realise there was a introduction forum so apologies about the lateness of my introduction. I have joined because I just want to have more freedom in my life, being overweight does cause me to reconsider what I can and can't do or can and can't have. I just want to not have that issue any more. Hope to hear from people and I will be sure to pop in and out of the forums to offer any support I can

Replies

• kh79
    kh79 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey and welcome!!

Good luck, hope u reach ur goals! :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Emma. I joined myfitnesspal about a week ago. I did not realise there was a introduction forum so apologies about the lateness of my introduction. I have joined because I just want to have more freedom in my life, being overweight does cause me to reconsider what I can and can't do or can and can't have. I just want to not have that issue any more. Hope to hear from people and I will be sure to pop in and out of the forums to offer any support I can
    Welcome to the party! :happy:
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey Emma! Welcome to MFP! :)

Glad to have you here!
    Keep up the good work. You can do it!
    We're all like you, trying to lose weight so yes the goal is mutual and with everyone's support you'll find it easier than ever! :)

You can add me if you wish!
    Good luck.

xx