seriously....this really is a success!!

Options
I exercised. I got my *kitten* off the couch and exercised for 30 min. I am proud. heck, I may even darken the door of the gym I pay every month but never go to......baby steps....little by little....

Replies

• sophomorejinx
    Options
    Well done!

What's that old saying about every journey beginning with a single step? Whatever it is, you've taken the first one! GO YOU!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Baby steps are the best! It's what helps me be successful!!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Well done, 1st one out of the way! Keep it up x
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I exercised. I got my *kitten* off the couch and exercised for 30 min. I am proud. heck, I may even darken the door of the gym I pay every month but never go to......baby steps....little by little....
    Attagirl!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    well done!! the hardest part is getting out of your front door.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • cheri868
    Options
    The first step is alwasy the hardest. Congratulations for having the courage to keep going and good luck on your journey.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    it's happening!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Baby steps burn calories! Good job!
  • Jmiqbel
    Options

Good job!! I am sitting here in workout clothes, telling myself to get up and go to the gym (that I also pay for and rarely go to anymore!) You have motivated me to get up and moving:)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    well done!! the hardest part is getting out of your front door.
    The hardest part for me is getting dressed in my exercise clothes. Once I'm dressed, I'm good to go!
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this struggle. Good job!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great work. That's how I started 8 days ago. I finally got my lazy azz of the couch and now I stick to my routine every morning. I find routine easier and I have to do some exercise within an hour of getting up. Then I am set for the day and anything else I do is a bonus. You can do it. I have not exercised in over 10 years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!