For those pumpkin spice freaks

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Yep, you know tis the season for pumpkin spice yumminess.

Pumpkin spice K cups(I made a noise that made my boyfriend say, it's coffee you didn't just win the lottery)

Pumpkin Spice Planters almonds

:)

Replies

• kearyespeer
    Options
    Yeah...in my opinion you DID just win the lottery! haha
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yum! I will have to look for that. Sounds delicious. I have been missing my pumpkin spice this year, since I cut way back on sugars. Thanks.
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Yeah...in my opinion you DID just win the lottery! haha

I squealed. lol

When it comes to food, this woman has no shame.
  • prencesskl
    Options
    the pumpkin spice coffee is delicious!! I never saw the almonds... I'm soo looking for them next shopping trip
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    Oh, how I love the Pumpkin Spice K Cups by Green Mountain! This is my favorite time of year. I break out the Pumpkin Patch candles and drink my yummy coffee! Yesterday I made the SkinnyTaste Low Fat Pumpkin Banana Bread and her Low Fat Pumpkin Spice cream cheese spread. OMGosh! SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options

Pumpkin spice K cups(I made a noise that made my boyfriend say, it's coffee you didn't just win the lottery)

where can one find these pumpkin spice almonds?
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

where can one find these pumpkin spice almonds?

I found them at Target.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I looked there today and wasn't able to find them :( There must be a lot of pumpkin lovers in my town because they were out of all things pumpkin today
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    hmmm
    :( That's odd. We had a whole bunch. There was a display of them, it wasn't in the regular nut/snack section.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I just made a noise when I read this and my husband thought it was something "much better", also. He doesn't get it!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice cookie mix in the pouch (add butter, eggs, water) is officially awesome. I had two bags in the cupboard since last year and I just made them for a work potluck. Amazing. They taste "from scratch".
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I have a pet peeve. Pumpkin spice is a fancy name (read, part consumers with their money) for a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and maybe a little bit of cloves, a little bit of mace. Suuuuper easy to blend for yourself.

I am so very fond of the Chai tea blends with a bit of cinnamon, and I now add a little cinnamon to my hot cocoa too.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I love cinnamon in both coffee and cocoa! So tasty.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I have a pet peeve. Pumpkin spice is a fancy name (read, part consumers with their money) for a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and maybe a little bit of cloves, a little bit of mace. Suuuuper easy to blend for yourself.

I am so very fond of the Chai tea blends with a bit of cinnamon, and I now add a little cinnamon to my hot cocoa too.

91b86df1e0607d01fbd92b4ea702df7b.1500

Love this tea.....but you're right I can easily blend things myself. I make a pumpkin spice oatmeal (from scratch).