Chubby SAHM looking for fitness friends

Options
Hello all!

I think the title said it all. I have 2 adorable lil' guys who keep me busy, but I haven't been able to lose weight after they were born. I think I just need to know there are other people like me, struggling, semi-depressed about where their body is, but wanting to make a change in their life for the better. I know exercise and eating right will help me feel better, just need some motivation from friends to help me along the way!!! Anyone who'd like to join me in the journey, please add me as a friend!

Replies

• snorman70
    Options
    Hello, just joined today. I have older children, but have been struggling for years. Became a diabetic from my weight gain. I have gotten my weight down, but it has been a struggle. I know what I need to do, it's just getting motivated to do it. I am going to be working very hard at it over the next couple of weeks because I will be having surgery around the 19th of October and will not be able to workout for several weeks. I can start walking after about 2, but that will be it. I would love to have someone to vent to and share with about triumphs and disappointments as I continue to battle the bulge.
  • sexypr1ncess
    sexypr1ncess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hello!! if you need an online buddy feel free to add me!!
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am exactly like you, im a sahm single mum, with 2 young boys 5 and 2. I am looking to lose weight for myself and my boys. wishing you all the best and i will add you so we can support each other if needed
  • kjraye5
    kjraye5 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am also a SAHM of two little boys and one daughter. It's been a struggle since my first baby. =( If you need a buddy feel free to add me, although I just joined today I can at least be supportive.
  • TiffBuccini
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tiffany! I joined last night and would love to build a support system of other SAHM's looking to lose some baby weight : )