Hello!! I'm looking for some more Brits on here!

Options
2»

Replies

• icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had no idea we had so many on here!! I'm defo going to check out the forum!!
    Thank you for all the relpies! :)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hellooo!! :drinker:

The Team UK thread that was mentioned can be found here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352316-team-uk-seeking-a-revival
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hi i'm from plymouth anyone so feel free to add me to!
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm a Brit! From good ole South Wales! I had 5 stone to lose to start with, got just over a stone left to go, its taken me a year to get this far. Feel free to add me! :)
  • 10fairywings
    10fairywings Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Heeelllllllloooooooooooo!!!! :) xx

11064913.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)

I'm reppin' the South West (siiiiiide.... clearly I'm Ali G)

Live in the lovely county of Devon. Feel free to add me folks :)

Started at 15st 13, i've lost 12 of those awful lb's in about 7 weeks, had a week off and now i'm back on track, hoping to be under 14st by Christmas :)

Aimee :):):)
  • msbandicoot
    msbandicoot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me too. I'm from the midlands, only joined yesterday so still trying to find my way around.
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Elle, I'm 30 years old, Happily Married to Paul & We have a 2year old Little Girl called Molly. (She was born on my birthday). I am from the West Midlands.
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    Hey there.
    Im from Kent and I had the same goals as you to lose my baby weight.. I've lost SIX stone in total.
    I've now hit my goal, but still stay on mfp to maintain my weight and also help others who helped me get where I wanted to be.
    I can help prove on the bad days that it CAN BE DONE... you just need to stick with it..
    Good luck with your journey.
    Kelly x
  • NiennaMarie
    Options
    Hey, I'm from sheffield and although I haven't got quite a lot to loose, I've still got a fair bit. I've sent you a friend request.x
  • janetbythesea
    Options
    Hi. I'm getting there and hoping this prog will help me lose the last stone. I'm a Brit. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Wut? You gotta problum wit du wa peep'l talk roun' he'?
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from nottingham and started at nearly 17st. I have lost 21lbs so far but still have a lot to lose to get to my goal of between 11 and 11 and half stone. Feel free to add me anyone as i need all the support i can get aswell