Stuck in the 160's

Options
Feels like I'm never getting out :(

Replies

• lucky77sevens
    Options
    In the same boat...but we can do it! Just gunna take awhile, always goes slower as you get closer to your goal :(
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Looks like you haven't been logging for a while. It really does help.
  • MeMe2grands
    MeMe2grands Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Don't give up no matter what! Might want to change up your exercise routine, it helped me when I got stuck!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    162 was my nemesis for the longest time. I eventually got out, but my body always wants to gravitate back if I don't stay on my toes.

You'll get there, and you will be doing the Snoopy dance when you finally see that 159 ;)
  • BulldogCNM
    Options
    I'm stuck there too which is why I finally joined here. We can do this! Friend me we can motivate each other.
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It will happen. The 160's was my starting weight (169) and I currently weigh 153. I was so ecstatic when I stepped on the scale and it read 159.8. So, it will happen! I just made sure to track my food, water and exercise and the weight did get out of the 160's! Now I am looking forward to when I step on the scale and it says 149.8! :)
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Thanks guys, & I know I really need to start logging back in. I think I will.