New Today!

Options
Hi! I just joined this morning and have been going through the site all day. I am motivated to start tomorrow, but so nervous as I have failed so many times. Guess I am out of excuses, tired of being overweight and tired. Looking forward to this journey. =)

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey. Do not be nervous. Throw out the negativity!! I'm on the plan since April and have been consistent for 95 days. You're here and that's a great step. Always log in, and stick to your calorie and exercise goal and you will do great!!!
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!! You picked an awesome site,there are so many wonderful and supportive people here-i have made so many new friends!!! Best of luck to you on your journey. :happy:
  • blg32198
    Options
    You will almost become addicted to this site. I check it several times a day and it helps to keep me focused and motivated. Hang there and let the site help you plan.
    Today I put two recipes on the site so I would know what I was eating. That was very helpful, so you might want to try it with a couple of your favorite recipes.

Good Luck!
  • kjraye5
    kjraye5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I will definitely log in each day and doing a little bit of planning (or probably a lot) each day. =)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    mfp is so great. the people are pretty awesome. you will become addicted just like the person above me said. i check mine every day and can't wait to log!
  • snorman70
    Options
    I just joined today as well. I am hoping this gets me motivated to get the rest of my weight off. There are a lot of people that say good things about this site. I think we can get the support we need here.