Binge-free October, anyone?

Options
This isn't so much a strict "challenge." This is simply a commitment for any of us who struggle with occasional overeating. Since tomorrow marks the first day of October, I decided that I would make it a binge-free month for myself. I thought it would be even better if others would like to join me!

So if you're ready to make the new month one you can be proud of, feel free to add me. We can support each other along the way. Good luck! :D

Replies

• kell_riley
    Options
    Oh I'm willing to give it a try! I'll definatly need the support tho!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • seventiespop
    Options
    YES! I need this. I "binged" on half a bag of Red Vines (my vice) on Wednesday.
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Is it bad that it's 21:19 here and I want to go to the shops so I can have my last binge? God I need help! :S
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part. I have been on a alcohol binge (not drunken), just having a few every night and need to get out of that so here's to October and the end of Summer!
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am so bad about this on the weekends! I'm in!!!
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that it's 21:19 here and I want to go to the shops so I can have my last binge? God I need help! :S

We are definitely similar! I've already eaten way too many calories today, but knowing that I'm starting over tomorrow, I'm wanting to fit in a final binge before midnight tonight. I'm trying my hardest to resist, though.

But honestly, if you think having one last "unlimited calorie" day will help you stay focused this month, then go for it! I'm most likely going to end up eating too much for dinner, since my family is ordering pizza. But one night is not going to make that much of a difference in comparison to an entire month of good days.
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Well I didn't have a 'last binge' last night which I'm pretty pleased about!
    I've started today off on the right foot, went to a bootcamp style class this morning, nearly died a few times as I've not done any exercise sence going on holiday 4weeks ago!
    I had myself a pretty big breakfast when i finished and have drunk 6 glasses of water already! So, so far so good! I'm in a good frame of mind right now, I hope it keeps up as we have our three boys all together this weekend and that usually means mcdonnalds :(
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm in. This is a great way to start the month.
    Bingeing is my downfall. I'll be doing so well, and then I completely fall off the wagon. :sad:
  • Dayna63
    Options
    I also have a problem with bingeing. I am wondering if mine is due to not eating enough calories with my meals. I just eat and eat and eat when I binge.

So a Binge free October sounds awesome to me!!
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't have a 'last binge' last night which I'm pretty pleased about!
    I've started today off on the right foot, went to a bootcamp style class this morning, nearly died a few times as I've not done any exercise sence going on holiday 4weeks ago!
    I had myself a pretty big breakfast when i finished and have drunk 6 glasses of water already! So, so far so good! I'm in a good frame of mind right now, I hope it keeps up as we have our three boys all together this weekend and that usually means mcdonnalds :(

Good for you! I'm happy you had a successful first day. :D
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    I can barely resist binging too! I'm in i'm in! :)
  • clean115
    Options
    Okay I'm in (even though I binged last night and this morning)
  • allymorin
    Options
    yeaaah :)
    girl i love your stats !
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Well 4 days in and no binge so far! Altho I went over cals yesterday be suse we ate out. How are you guys doing?
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • loku
    loku Posts: 3
    Options
    joining :D let's kick this habit out of our lifes !
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Urgh I didn't make it, yesterday I went a bit mad with chocolate :( trying again today but to say I'm demotivated is an under statement to be honest, I kinda get in to a downward spiral an I feel like I'm headed that way.
    I'll try my best tho! Fingers crossed!