Does This Sound Rational?

Options
2»

Replies

• creatureofchaos
    creatureofchaos Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    He's lucky you didn't apply the hedge clippers somewhere more personal.
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    While everyone else tells you to dump the louse, I'd ask you, does this happen all the time? If it happens all the time, get rid of him like the flat tire that he is. If this is an isolated occurrence, something else might be going on. His blood sugar could be low or he could be having problems you don't know about. I'd give him one chance to fess up and apologize, and to promise never to talk to you like that again, otherwise, bu-bye.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would say good riddance to him if cutting a branch is more important to him than you getting a much needede drink of water first. I'm pretty sure the branch was not going anywhere on it's own
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    psycho.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    psycho.jpg

:laugh: Perfect!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My first thought is there must be some underlining reason and this was just the last straw for him... not neccessarily your fault... but maybe he was looking for a way out and he finally found it :(

Most men aren't good at communicating (not ALL)... but in my opinion he's not worth it if he won't bother to tell you the real reason behind his anger :(

I'm sorry :(
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    He's freaked out for no reason one other time. I made a joke about how I needed a child size bike because I'm so short and he literally walked out of the store, found a ride home, and didn't talk to me for two days. I'm over it. If his wants are more important than my needs (and clearly they are), I don't need to put up with him anymore. Thanks for confirming he's crazy, everyone! :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he has issues beyond what you could see.
    He won't get better.
    You are better off without him.
    Being alone is better than being with someone like that.

Best of luck to you.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Heck, being single sounds better than being with this guy. Really.