Carbs keep chasing me

Options
Confession: addicted to carbs!

I went shopping to try and stray away from all of the bad carbs, and I think I did a pretty good job. I got home, unpacked, and had a great day of healthy eating and reducing the amount of carb intake. This morning I woke up and had a bowl of oat cluster cheerios, and it all went downhill from there. I am craving carbs soooo bad. I have to keep telling myself to stay away from my cupboard and walk towards the fridge where there are elss carbs but they just don't seem to be satisfying my hunger. AHHH! I know it's a total mental thing, but I just want to scream. Honestly I think the only thing that is keeping me from losing weight is the amount of carbs I take in. :grumble: That's pretty much my #1 food intake. Why do bad things have to taste SOOOO GOOD :wink: I have track practice later, so hopefully that will make me feel a little better.... Looks like egg whites for dinner tonight. Yikes! Does anyone know any great websites on self control or will power? because i think I need to drown myself in it!
Have a great day!

Replies

• Jump_Start
    Options
    Confession: addicted to carbs!

I went shopping to try and stray away from all of the bad carbs, and I think I did a pretty good job. I got home, unpacked, and had a great day of healthy eating and reducing the amount of carb intake. This morning I woke up and had a bowl of oat cluster cheerios, and it all went downhill from there. I am craving carbs soooo bad. I have to keep telling myself to stay away from my cupboard and walk towards the fridge where there are elss carbs but they just don't seem to be satisfying my hunger. AHHH! I know it's a total mental thing, but I just want to scream. Honestly I think the only thing that is keeping me from losing weight is the amount of carbs I take in. :grumble: That's pretty much my #1 food intake. Why do bad things have to taste SOOOO GOOD :wink: I have track practice later, so hopefully that will make me feel a little better.... Looks like egg whites for dinner tonight. Yikes! Does anyone know any great websites on self control or will power? because i think I need to drown myself in it!
    Have a great day!
  • kgrumpybear
    Options
    I know that if I eat a protien breakfast my day is much better. It is filling and it helps keep the cravings under control.