Two months today!

Options
twocsmom
twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
Today makes two months for me on MFP...I'm down 24 lbs and exercising more than I ever imagined I could! The inches are coming off and I feel wonderful!!!!!! I've got 45 lbs to go to my goal and I know I'll get there thanks to all of the support I receive here...just wanted to say thanks and tell everyone how much I am enjoying this journey with you!

Replies

• lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    wow, ur doing awesome!!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Today makes two months for me on MFP...I'm down 24 lbs and exercising more than I ever imagined I could! The inches are coming off and I feel wonderful!!!!!! I've got 45 lbs to go to my goal and I know I'll get there thanks to all of the support I receive here...just wanted to say thanks and tell everyone how much I am enjoying this journey with you!
    As I say to my friends whenever they post a weight loss... "weigh" to go!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Nice going. Don't be surprised or disappointed if you don't keep up the same rate of loss - Most people loose more quickly at the start - the main thing is to keep moving the the right direction - you are 100% sure to reach your goal that way.

Brilliant work!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Nice going. Don't be surprised or disappointed if you don't keep up the same rate of loss - Most people loose more quickly at the start - the main thing is to keep moving the the right direction - you are 100% sure to reach your goal that way.

Brilliant work!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    the wonderful!!!!
  • twocsmom
    twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Brilliant work!

No worries there...I've already slowed down. Weight came off so quickly in August and is much slower in Sept. but I'm okay with that...slow and steady wins the race right?
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far! Very nice! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    YAY good job, keep up the great work!!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • starkid96
    Options
    You lost 24 pounds in 2 months?! Holy crap, that's a lot. Congrats!
  • Mechelle535
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!