chest pain.

Options
Has anyone had chest pain from being over weight and extremly innactive??

Replies

• msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    See a doctor right away to rule out heart attack--the heart is not something to let go unchecked--you can't live without it.
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Rach.....Go get an appointment if your having chest pains girl I used to they found my blood pressure at 188/129....dead man walking...Today I'm 128/80.....and no more pain!!!!!:noway:
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If your having chest pain that is a warning sign. I'm a nurse, and deal with people that complain of chest pain every day. If your feeling fatigued, have chest pain or pressure like someone sitting on your chest, nausea, neck, jaw or back pain, or have become sweaty for no reason call 9-1-1.
    While I was over weight I had chest pain, and I also had extremely high blood pressure. Don't put off being checked out it may be to late. I don't mean to scare you, but it is best to be safe than sorry.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    I got stomach pain after doing jillian michaels 30 day shred lol. i couldnt breathe.

all kidding aside, from a nurse perspective, you shouldnt be having chest pain. either you are pushing yourself too hard and need to take it down a notch or something is seriously wrong.. hope u feel better
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Chest pain = 911. Always.