Eating Exersize Calories DID IT~

Options
PHEEEWW! Ok so those out there who are confused like I was... I was stalled... very early in the game.. with NO weight loss my first 3 weeks.. well I started to eat my exersize calories and i am FINALLY losing the weight weekly... guess I should not have been so afraid of food! Ironic huh!?

Replies

• knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    PHEEEWW! Ok so those out there who are confused like I was... I was stalled... very early in the game.. with NO weight loss my first 3 weeks.. well I started to eat my exersize calories and i am FINALLY losing the weight weekly... guess I should not have been so afraid of food! Ironic huh!?
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you found what works for you. Keep up the good work
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    Good for YOU !!! It's great accomplishing goals. BUT Please give details. . . about how much exercise were you doing. . .and about how many calories were you eating.. . .Just curious???

Thanks, . .and GREAT JOB !!
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Oh really?! I'm going to try that. I usually don't eat the extra calories. Thanks for the tip!:flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem to make sense, but it does, sometimes, for some people. If my wife eats too little her bod goes straight to famine mode and she gains 3 pounds of water the next day.

Good for you, nice job finding what works for you. :happy:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    Awesome! I need to get over that fear of food!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats on realizing you don't have to suffer to lose weight!

Eat plenty and exercise plenty to get it done! :drinker:
  • knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    Good for YOU !!! It's great accomplishing goals. BUT Please give details. . . about how much exercise were you doing. . .and about how many calories were you eating.. . .Just curious???

Thanks, . .and GREAT JOB !!

I usually do 6 days a week of cardio/strenght training (switching). Depending on how much I burn I can get any where from 300 to 500 more calories a day (except my day off) other wise I eat around 1300 calories a day (per my BMR which I had tested at my doctors office prior to starting). I was hesitant to eat the extra calories... but I just was NOT budging... so I figured I would give it a try. What a treat lol! I can eat haha! And trust me if I dont... I become a time bomb! :explode: Low blood sugar!

Just thought I would share... everyone finds there own balance!