Hi all!

Options
Hi all,

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all the lovely people of mfp!! I have been a member for a while, but have finally gotten to the point where enough is enough and its time to start living my life and being as healthy and as happy as possible!!! I have about 100 lbs to lose and know that, it is going to take a lot of motivation and work to reach that goal! I would definitely love to hear from anyone who has reached their goal weight and/or what motivational tools was used or is still be used to reach your goals! Also, I would love to be a cheerleader or weight loss buddy for anyone who needs it!! Hope all is having a fabulous weekend!!!

Aporter1

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi,

What a great profile pic. I have a way to go on my journey I have in the past reached my goal weight 3 times and put some back on again. Your in the right place here, Everyone is so supportive. x
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to find the motivation you need on your journey. When I started MFP a few months ago, my weight was 223 and I am currently at 207! Please feel free to add me!
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I started with 100 lbs to loose. Last week I hit the 71 lb mark. You will do great. Keep focused and learn. Learn what to do, not to do and what made you get that heavy before and you will make it!
  • aporter1
    aporter1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all and congrats on all of your success!!!
  • razorspells
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    goodluck on your journey!

and welcome to the family!

:flowerforyou:
  • TheTonyPony
    Options
    You can do it!

:)

I guess it just takes time!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    This is by far the best place for motivation and support. You'll do great!!!!