just started today

Options
Hello everyone, well my sister-in-law told me about this site and it is working for her so I really hope it works for me. I am a married mother of 2 boys 13 and 12 soon to be 14 and 13. I also work full time and i feel like this is the right time for me. Hope to hear soon succees stories soon. Good luck to all in their weight loss journey!!!

Replies

• chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello everyone, well my sister-in-law told me about this site and it is working for her so I really hope it works for me. I am a married mother of 2 boys 13 and 12 soon to be 14 and 13. I also work full time and i feel like this is the right time for me. Hope to hear soon succees stories soon. Good luck to all in their weight loss journey!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    This site is great. It keeps you honest. Best of luck to you! :happy:
  • liz123
    liz123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome. This site is great and makes it so easy to track your calories and exercise. There's no magic bullet, consume less calories than you expend but this site helps you see just exactly what you are doing. You'll love the button on the home page that you click to finish a day's entries. It tells you what the results will be in five weeks if every day were like today. On days when you really blow it, it brings you up short. Then you can think about what it is you really want. Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    thank you, and i really am going to do it this time!! :happy: