Halloween Costumes!!

Options
emilynicole02
emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
Okay everyone, trying to find a halloween costume for this year... we are going to a costume contest at a local bar and really want something unique!

Would like it to be a couples costume and something very creative!! we would also like to homemake our outfits...

now.....GO! :)

btw, I am 22 years old and he is 24 years old!

Replies

• rider777
    Options
    I go to a halloween party every year and every dresses up and there are prizes ect...last year my best friend and I went as Huckfin and Jim! We made a wooden raft that we attached to our hips and walked around together all night and my buddy was Jim so he painted his face black. We wore old clothed and straw hats. We had food on the raft and chairs and fishing poles and a small fake fire lol. Needless to say we went over board last year (no pun inteneded) but we were the talk of the party...and won :)
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2 big square boxes with black dots for a pair of dice....:)
  • EnuffaMyButt
    EnuffaMyButt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey Emily ~ OMG< halloween is by far my husband's and mine favorite holiday.

Some of our costume's have been

Foxy Cleopatra and Austin Powers (we won big bucks on that one) Plus you have to act the part, as we do. We make all our costumes too.

I did Janet Jackson with the wardrobe malfunction

Craig and Aryana (from SNL) I don't know how old you are. We also did the cheers and stuff too.

girl and boy scout. good luck. We haven't decided what we are doing this year but, we generally only decide the week before and spend our whole week getting ready! Have fun :)
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lunch Ladies from hell! I've been wanting to do this for years, but haven't had the opportunity. K, not exactly all home made BUT worth the effort.
    Whatchya need:
    Old lady looking dresses (yep putting your man in drag too) poorly fitted
    droopy stockings/nylons with major hairy legs, sensible shoes
    a yucky face mole
    horns
    hair of your choosing (I personally wanted a bright red beehive with bugs on it)
    crazy teeth (get em from the 50 cent gum ball machines)
    hairnet, plastic gloves, plastic apron
    AND the best part, a big soup pot and ladle with baby doll parts and other gross stuff

Run around demanding people clean their plates...
    TADA total winner
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    One could be a ball of yarn and one could be a crochet hook.

Plug and socket

Brick and Brick Layer

Sunflower and Zombie (plants for zombies)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Take a picture in the front seat of your car and you're Pair of Dice by the Dashboard Lights.
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    There was a husband & wife at a Halloween party I was at that made their own costumes and he was a turd and she was a roll of toilet paper...they won...costumes were cute. He had a brown costume on with a hole cut out for his face and a tail. She had a huge roll wrapped around her with a big bow in her hair the roll had a sheet of TP hanging off of it. Unreal, never saw anything like it before. It was funny!

:laugh:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/couple-halloween-costumes.html

^ Best site for coolest and most unique homemade costumes you'll ever see. Most have directions too.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    As of today, Im the Big Bad Wolf, my girl will be little red ridding hood
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options

Take a picture in the front seat of your car and you're Pair of Dice by the Dashboard Lights.

Oh that's beautiful.... thanks for the giggle!!!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Male costume: shirtless with an ice cube tray hanging from the neck with little maple leaf flags hanging from it. Represents a cold front from Canada. Accompanied by an Alberta Clipper.