MAYBE THIS TIME IT WILL WORK

Options
Hi, I am 51, have around 30 pounds to lose. I have always been able to lose weight easily until menopause. Now I can't. I need motivation and hope I can find it here.

Replies

• therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can do it! MFP makes it a lot easier to keep track of things. Congratulations on starting!!!
  • razorspells
    Options
    You can absolutely do it. No Doubt. One day at a time :)
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Oh boy...I am right there with ya. I am 53. Losing weight after menopause is a whole different ball game. You came to the right place though. Great tools and friend support here. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You will be able to do this. Just use the tools here. I am 54. I know what you mean. No maybe it will, if you work the site. People are here to encourage you.or give you advice. Send me friend request if you want. Be positive.
  • aquaponics
    Options
    Hi, I am 51, have around 30 pounds to lose. I have always been able to lose weight easily until menopause. Now I can't. I need motivation and hope I can find it here.
    Just remember, you CAN do it. I know it sounds silly, but that's what it comes down to. It's YOU vs. YOU. The battles is fought and won in your mind; so, don't let YOURSELF get the best of YOU. :bigsmile: