First big NSV!

Since July 20, I have lost three inches from around my belly button!!! I measured around my waist, about two inches above my belly button, and I lost about 2.5 inches from there!

I'm so glad I took these measurements, because I haven't been able to see my weight loss in the mirror very much. My clothes fit better, but my mind isn't seeing the differences. Yay for inches lost :bigsmile:

Replies

• EXCELLENT job! Woohoo!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    That is great!
  • smileyk003
    smileyk003 Posts: 33 Member
    Congratulations!!

As you collect these little victories along thwe way you will start to feel better and better and your mind will start noticing all the positive phycial changes... it just takes its time to drop the negative image!!

Awesome work.

Kylie
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Very nice!!! That is one thing Im bad about is measuring
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 430 Member
    That's fabulous! You should make sure you log in your measurements under "chek-in" so you can update them monthly. It's fun to look back and see your hard work paying off and the graph going down, down down!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!