Howdy Yall!

Options
I am a 29 year old male who is trying to get into the best shape of my life before I turn 30 in May. I start my 1700 Cal a day diet tomorrow. I just found this site and hope that it will help keep me on track. I am trying to lose 60+ pounds by May and run a marathon. Not sure what else to say but hope that I make friends on here.

Replies

• lovelyiskey
    lovelyiskey Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello, That sounds awesome! You can do it for sure. This site is a great source of inspiration and support. and it's fun to see the results :)
  • TheTonyPony
    Options
    Welcome!

Why not start you 1700 calorie diet today? If you start today, you're one day closer to your goal!
  • hebchill
    Options
    Well today is almost over.... and today was my last tailgate, stuff my face watching football day.... but starting in 3 hours i am officially on my diet.
  • getyupcowgirl
    getyupcowgirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If you want to be in the best shape of your life by May, then you should purchase the Insanity workout from Beachbody. I am in my 2nd month of this workout and I have never been this fit!
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    well howdy! glad to see you here, and this is a fantastic place for tools and support! good luck, let me know if i can do anything to aid you on your journey!