Five days....

Options
Hi everyone! I've been using the site since Monday and thought I should finally say hello. I'm still figuring things out on here and learning alot! I really like MFP and find people's posts on the message boards very encouraging. THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been using the site since Monday and thought I should finally say hello. I'm still figuring things out on here and learning alot! I really like MFP and find people's posts on the message boards very encouraging. THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, if you have any questions just ask. :flowerforyou:
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck!
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Welcome, stick with it! :flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options

Well welcome to MFP, I also love this site it keeps me on track with what I eat and my excersice... I have only been on her for two weeks although I have been going to the gym for the last month I have seen great results... Good luck in your weight loss Journey..

Sheila :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Welcome! I know, I love this place! Good luck! Be healthy!:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaMom
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to the site. Two weeks on Monday. Still learning everything. I am doing little steps. My first goal was to drink more water. I am very inclined to do this now. I will start walking next week since the snow is disappearing but we are to get more on Tuesday.
    It is very easy to track what we are eating.
  • liz123
    liz123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome, I too am fairly new at this site although I've been on a weight loss journey for a while now. I love the ease of tracking on the site and the really extensive food database. Keep up the good work. Stick with your plan and you'll have great success:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome this is a great site
    from a fat guy to doing this now m -f 100 situps 100pushups 40 leglifts and curl with 10 lbs ball not touching ground and only 20 leglifts on bench with 10lbs ball . good luck :flowerforyou:
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    welcome I love this site...:heart::heart:

I joined last fall but didn't have internet for a couple of months but now I am back !!! I think it is just an awesome tool!

jenny keep going!:glasses:
  • jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm so inspired by everyone's weight losses! Have a great first day of spring! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: