Wedding anniversary

Options
willow3eb
willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
In honor of my 2nd wedding anniversary tomorrow, I thought I would take some new pics of me in my wedding dress, seeing as I have lost about 50lbs since I first wore it. It felt huge! Especially up top because that is where I have lost the most so far, or at least that you can see. (Hope this works)

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

Replies

• Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look fabulous!
  • willow3eb
    Options
    Well I don't know why that last one rotated, but its just to show how much I could clip it in the back to make it "fit" again. And please excuse the wrinkles, it's been in a box since Oct. 4th, 09. :happy:
  • Jmiqbel
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful! Thanks for the motivating pictures:) Today is day 1 on the message boards for me and you all keep me pushing towards success!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats! the hard work has paid!!!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!
  • Eagles320
    Options
    Great job.
  • tony301
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the good work:
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you look great!! thats a huge victory! great job.
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow :D:D:D
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Congratulations- Beautiful in both pictures, but so much more healthy in the second and proud!!!
    :)
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    nice! so cool to see such tangible proof
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary to you missy! Can't tell which smile is bigger!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You were a beautiful bride and now you are a beautiful and FIT wife! Congrats on the weight loss and the anniversary :)
  • willow3eb
    Options
    Thanks!!!! If we had the $, I would so have a wedding doover once I hit my goal weight. But, for now, seeing this dress be huge on me is good enough.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    haha that's awesome, I especially like the second picture where you can see it really hanging of you.
    I am just trying to fit back into my wedding dress! Another 20lbs and I'm trying it on! lol
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congrats!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!