Love this site! Looking for support and motivation.

Options
I am at my heaviest and needed the motivation to keep trying in spite of no weight loss. I've been using this site for a week now and I love how easy it is to track my eating and exercise. I can see where I'm faltering and try and correct it. :)

I'm a single mom so finding time to exercise, cook, and track it all is challenging in and of itself. I have 50-60lbs to lose and I haven't had much luck getting friends to join me for work outs so I'm hoping to find "friends" in this community.

Replies

• mommyffrog
    mommyffrog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI! We can help motivate each other if you like! I'm Mommyffrog...send me a friend request!!! I'm a mom of 4 and trying to get back into shape!!! My goal is 10 pounds by Christmas...then I'll set the next goal!! I have lots of sets of 10 pounds to lose!!!!

What is yours???
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a single mommy too and know life can be crazy. This site it amazing! Friend request sent! :)
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi and welcome. feel free to add me.
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Nice to have such a quick response. :)
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Hi! Welcome aboard! You will get lots of support here! It's a great site! I sent you a friend request!
  • ellyallen
    Options
    I'm pretty new too and am finding it very helpful so far.:flowerforyou:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    welcome!! u can friend me as well if u like!!! lots of motivation and support on this site!!!
  • bellahura
    Options
    I am a law student, 19 years old. an asian.

I've been overweight as long as i can remember and being the top laughing subject everywhere, including my family,

I need to gain my confidence and to stop being like this. Its a pain to see all of my size 4 friends and I'm at size 20.

lets be friend and give support to each other. :)