Level 2 of 30 Day Shred

Options
I'm on L2 D2 of the 30DS and can I just say, OH MY GOD! I think I scream that about twenty times while doing the work out! But my arms are already looking stronger and more toned from level one, so I just keep telling myself to keep it going!

Anyone else doing the shred currently?

Replies

• kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I just finished L2 D1 & couldn't believe how much more I sweated it out.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm only on D2 of L1 of 30S...wont be to L2 until Friday since my 10th day of L1 isn't until Thursday. It is no joke how much it makes you sweat in under 25 minutes...I feel like I've dropped some inches, we shall see ;-)
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I am going to try level 2 this week. I previewed it. I'm scared! Alas, I've committed to finish this DVD! I'll just have to have some ice at the ready. :-)
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have one more day left of L2 then onto L3. I am absolutely hating L2, I keep thinking longingly about L1, never thought I would be thinking that since it was a killer while doing it. I just have no upper body strength so am struggling on L2, but L3 is prob gonna be even worse, oh well the results will be worth it.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12. Went onto level 3 yesterday and I actually find it easier than level 2. That level ruins me everytime.
  • lolollama
    Options
    I am on day 11 and I'm starting level 2! I could have easily started last week but I had to wait for my partner to be ready! I am so excited for the extra challenge!
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    We are on Day 4 of level 2 and wow its still a killer, i remember finding level 1 alot easier by this point. I have managed to increase my weights for most exersices, and the ones i havnt moved up i have one of each size in each hand then swap them around. Hope to have both the same size in the next couple of days.....also still cannot do a press up
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    We are on Day 4 of level 2 and wow its still a killer, i remember finding level 1 alot easier by this point. I have managed to increase my weights for most exersices, and the ones i havnt moved up i have one of each size in each hand then swap them around. Hope to have both the same size in the next couple of days.....also still cannot do a press up

I still can't do press ups. Years of trying.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Yep did day 2 of level 2 today - not loving the shouder stuff. had to go out and buy some 2kg handweights as cant finish the v front raises with my 3kg ones.
  • Eveline_ph
    Options
    Starting L2 in 2 days! You people got me scared now! Also I don't know about you but doing punches in L1 it made me quite happy to imagine I was punching her :laugh:
  • lolollama
    Options
    Wow just finished the first day of level 2...Soo good to be sweating and wanting to die again :D Level one was getting boring and easy!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I am on day 12. Went onto level 3 yesterday and I actually find it easier than level 2. That level ruins me everytime.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not crazy about level 2. I'm now looking forward to level 3. I'm about to do D3L2 & this'll be my 10th day. I can't wait until it's over. I have ripped in 30, I'll be up to it next. Thank everyone for your comments they were very informative & funny! Good Luck to you al
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm actually preferring L3. I do have to do a lot of the modified stuff, but I'm trying to do half and half.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 4 Level 2 yesterday. Will do day 5 level 2 today. And wow wow wow those planks kill me! And the arm raises are harder this level!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yep, just finished L1-D10 this morning so on to level 2 tomorrow. I hear it's a beast!
  • rj_sunshine
    Options
    I did Level 2 - well I'm supposed to be doing it now *blush* and I find it much easier than Level 1. Even Level 3 I found easier than two but I have to take days out - even though I know you're not supposed to.

Just need the motivation to continue. The longest I did Level 2 for was four days ashamedly ...
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Today is my last day of L1 of 30DS (Day 10) I've lost 4.25 inches in ten days! And I have slipped on some of my eating...all I can say is Jillian FREAKIN rocks! Even though she drives me mad! Tomorrow is L2 and I was super scared, but have seen some comments and think I can do it! ;-)
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Anyone else getting knee problems that started on level 2 specifically??
  • alibreasy
    Options
    No knee problems as of yet. I follow the beginner level most of the time and when Im feeling like I can do advanced I go for it. Whats killing me on level 2 is my shoulders are so sore...man oh man. Day 3 level 2 tonight.
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Okay yall I skipped a day on Tuesday ( I was wore out) last night I did level 1 again, even though I am on level 2, starting level 3 next week ( I am still wore out yall) and this morning I got up a little earlier ( I already get up at 5:30am, ugh) and did level 2 and tonight I am going to make myself walk through those gym doors and get on that treadmill and do intervals of walking, jogging and running and burn massive calories...all I have to say is bring it on next week, the scale and level 3 better watch out for me! (in my still tired voice)...lol