Next - Month 13, 84 lbs

Options
Another month down - the lucky thirteenth! It wasn't a HUGE loss this month, but every bit counts.

I started September 1, 2010 at 260 lbs, in size 24 pants, and 2 - 3XL shirts. Now I'm 176 lbs, in size 14 pants (with a belt), and size M - L shirts. I'm 5'6", and 31 years old.

1 year ago started a low carb ketogenic diet to control my epilepsy. At that point I had high cholesterol and a fatty liver as well. Now my cholesterol and liver are perfect, and I no longer take anti-seizure medication.

I eat 20 - 35 net carbs (total carbs - fibre - sugar alcohols) per day. I don't have my diary open, as I now use it more for looking up the carb count of foods I'm uncertain of. I don't add a food if I know it doesn't have carbs, regardless of the calories (I can have 1200 or 2400 calories and still lose weight, as long as I don't go above my net carbohydrates). I'm happy to add anyone, or to answer any questions anyone has though. :)

Thanks for looking!

13monthsProgress.jpg

SmallOctober2011Progress.jpg

Replies

• ricki9952
    Options
    You look Great and i can't believe that you did all that is a year! U go Girl!
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great...
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • hopeful23455
    hopeful23455 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a dramatic change! Your hard work shows, and you look great!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole different person. Congrats on all your hard work and your amazing success so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!