Anyone up for a 60 day challenge?

Options
I'm motivated to lose these last 17 lbs and I'd love to have others join me!!!! My goal is 60 lbs by March 18th, but I'm thinking if I've lost 30lbs in 75 days I can be at my goal by New Years Eve!!!!

Post here if you're in!!!

Replies

• mgiorgil7
    Options
    This is a great goal! Stay strong through those calorie-evil holidays weeks!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I sure will!!!

Bumping up again :D
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm so up for a 60 day challenge! Although i'm not planning on losing any weight i am trying to tone up and get fitter. So for 60 days i will report and log here to keep me accountable :)
  • jen_pughe
    jen_pughe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kari, I am in. I would love to be down 30 pounds in 60 days. I know it's a big goal, but it is what I am hoping for. 15 pounds a month. So what would the challenge be? Thanks for being such a motivation! I will see if my friend Kelly will join the challenge here too.
  • Adenissocool
    Adenissocool Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!! I would love to lose 20 pounds in 60 days !!!!
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie, I'm in too if you've got space?
    How are we tracking? And what is our start date? (i'm a ticker tracker addict right now!):bigsmile:
  • Maria_Everett
    Options
    I'm in:) so 30 lbs in 60 days?? I wonder if that's possible with hallowen and thanksgiving comming soon but I would love to stay motivated and lose 30 pounds before Christmas.
  • rosegiver
    Options
    Oh I am diffinately in especially to lose weight as much as I am able to in 60 days I dont care if its only ten just something in 60 days. xp
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! So I'm thinking we start now, or Tuesday. I want to lose this last 17 or as close to it as I can. You can either message me with your start weight, weekly weight and end weight or track it yourself. At least give me a weekly loss report. :D

I'm hoping the holiday's won't be too bothersome. I'm not much of a candy person unless it's that time, so I'm hoping Halloween won't cause me problems.

Send me a FR if we're not already friends and I'll post weekly motivations. :D

We can sooooooooooooooooooo do this!!!!!

Kari
  • mmdcross
    Options
    I'm in! I need some motivation
  • jen_pughe
    Options
    So what are everyone's goals?
  • jen_pughe
    Options
    Here are mine. I hope to be down 30 pounds by my birthday December 8th. I hope to lose 15 pounds a month.

-to log in here daily and complete my food journal daily so I am accountable on what I eat
    -only weigh in once a week because I can drive myself crazy
    -exercise daily and exercise twice a day 3 times a week by doing Fit Club and the 30 day shred then her follow up DVD shred it with weights for 30 days
    -I took my before pictures and will take more pictures November 1st then December 1st
    -up my water consumption
    -not eat anything after dinner
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okay I've lost track of myself and the 60 day challenge.....do we have a group goal or is it per person goals?

If i'm picking my own goal for 60 days.....October 31st down 12 pounds (already in a challenge and that hits that goal). Non Weight goal: daily log in and hit more days below calories due to excercise calories earned than not!

First week of December down 25 pounds from today's weight 259.....

C25K half way done by first week of December (8 week program, newby and must repeat some weeks)

:) Only weighing in sporadically though, the whole scale thing drives me a bit bonkers.
  • jybarra11
    Options
    I am in and this will be my first challenge. I would love to lose 20-30 pounds in 60 days!! =)
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    id love to join if still possible; what day was the start? we can just subtract that from the 60 days lol my start for THIS challenge is 243.4; id love to lose 20 lbs by then so i'd be under 225 (havent seen that # in FOREVER!)