You know what?

Options
I am actually starting to like the look of my body, sure I still have a lot of weight to lose but I am starting to see the person I want to be forming. I used to have the worst selfesteem but right now I'm pretty happy with myself.
My legs and arms are a lot slimmer and are forming some muscle. I am finally losing some of my stomach fat, I have a thinner face. I have energy, and am HAPPY for the first time in years!! I'm not on antidepressants or anxiety meds anymore :)
I am also fitter and healthier than I have ever been. Sure I have weighed less in my life but was eating junk and not exercising.

I am content. Saying this, I am not giving up on my journey but this is gonna make me push harder. I have seen a glimmer of hope and I am gonna run towards the light :D

Replies

• alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Keep on pushing!!!
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yay you! That's terrific!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep up the great work :)
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    That is the ultimate success story...liking the way you look and being happy with your progress. Awesome! :)
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    I feel the same way! You could've taken those words outta my mouth! I've got a long way to go - but I see the "old me" starting to show up!
  • 13Natty
    13Natty Posts: 57
    Options
    I am worried that I will get to that stage like I always have. Then for some reason I always sabotage myself and leave myself short of my goal. Although I hope with this great site and all of the great people to support and push me that this time I will get to my goal weight.
  • 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!